Small Run Capability:
ProAmpac specializes in small run capability for new product introductions and specialty packaging applications
- Can be as little as one pouch; flat, gusset, zipper, or spouted
- ProAmpac will work with you to meet all your production requirements, no matter what the order size.
Get To Market in 3-4 weeks
Whether it’s a new product introduction or an increase in seasonal demand, we understand that time to market is critical. ProAmpac’s Rapid Response Program and small-run capability ensures that we meet your special requirements and expedited timeframes.
Rapid Response Materials:
|Part Number||Item Structure||Overall Barrier|
|P13320||60 GA BON/15 White PE/3F/4.5 mil COEX||High|
|P13002||60ga BON/ White PE/.285F/PE/1.75 EVA||High|
|The materials listed above are typically held in inventory and are listed top to bottom from most cost-effective to most costly.|
Rapid Response Lead Times:
- No print – flat pouch with or without zipper: 3-4 weeks
- No print - stand-up pouch with or without zipper: 3-4 weeks
- New art printed - flat and stand-up pouches with or without zipper: 4 weeks from approved art
- Repeat art printed - flat and stand-up pouches with or without zipper: 3-4 weeks